2013 is gone.
Some of the good stuff that happened
- My wife & I celebrated our 30th anniversary by
- Visiting our 49th & 50th states – Oregon & Hawaii (island hopped to three islands)
- Took a two week vacation – longest in too many years. I highly recommend two week vacations
- Zeus OS – our beloved yellow labrador retriever didn’t die. He was given four – ten months to live in September 2012. He is slumbering behind me right now, still here.
- Started this blog – Wicked Good HR
- Worked with the great folks at MaineHR as the videographer for the Strategic HR New England & the Maine HR Convention
- Gained weight
- Let Maine Photo Cafe go stagnant
- Didn’t write with light or words as often as I had thoughts of writing with words & light
2014 is HERE!
- Lose weight
- Write with words & light daily
- Kick Maine Photo Cafe into higher gear to see where that takes me
My 2014 motto, oath, slogan, toast goes like this;
May today be better than yesterday but not as good as tomorrow.